The City Manager is the only legislatively-appointed City of Alice employee. He is the Chief Executive Officer and the head of the administrative branch of the City Government.
Responsible to the Council for the proper administration of all City affairs, he leads day to day operations and, along with Department Heads, implements the public policy and governance of Alice as determined by the City Council.
Working closely with the Council and citizens, the City Manager ensures quality services are available to meet the needs of our citizens and the business community. With a population of over 19,000 residents plus 907 businesses, the City Manager oversees the City's operations with 249 employees and an annual operating budget of $27,441,958.
- Michael Esparza, City Manager
- Odilia Rodriquez, City Clerk
- Aniceto Perez, Chief of Police
- Patrick Thomas, Fire Chief
- Roland Ramos, Finance Director
- Yolanda Bueno, Library Director
- Jo Ann Ramon, Municipal Court Administrator
- Victor Saenz, Public Works Operations
- Demetrio Duarte, Public Works Utilities
WaterPark Schedule / Price Saturday (8/24) 10a-6p $8.00 Sunday (8/25) 10a-6p $8.00 Saturday (8/31) 10a-6p $8.00 Sunday (9/1) 10a-6p $8.00 Monday (9/2) Labor Day 10a-6p $5.00 *Indoor Pool Hours Tuesday-Friday 5pm-8pm
Latest Consumer Confidence Report can be viewed at link below. Additional Info...
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend 1 person - $80, 2-$150, 3-$230, 4-$250