Disconnection of Services


Only an authorized employee of the City of Alice can disconnect your service at your request or for non-payment of services.

Contact the City of Alice Water Office at (361) 668-7226 when you move, and give us a forwarding address. The final bill will only be for the amount consumed through the final request date. Until the City is notified, you are responsible for all services at your address.